The CIH and Inside Housing Rising Stars competition is back and better than ever.
We have given the competition a complete revamp for 2018, making it easier to take part and giving you more chance to gain recognition for your work.
This year the competition will be run in three simple stages:
- Stage one – all you have to do is give us some basic information about your career (250 words) and tell us why you think you should be the 2018 Rising Star (500 words). You have 750 words in total to use as you wish.
- Stage two – we will create an initial shortlist of 15 from all of the submissions we receive in stage one. This Rising Stars list will be published in Inside Housing. Everyone on the list will be asked to write a 500-word blog on a particular topic and will take part in a Twitter Q&A with Inside Housing – a great chance to gain profile.
- Stage three – we’ll shortlist down to our final six who will take part in a roundtable with leading figures from the sector. The six will be assessed on their performance throughout the tasks and the winner will be crowned at our prestigious Housing Heroes Dinner in Manchester, at Housing 2018 on June 25
- Rising Stars is easier to take part in than ever in 2018
- Our new process offers more chance to gain profile throughout the competition, including our new top 15 Rising Stars list
- Being shortlisted or winning opens up a host of chances to boost your profile, mark yourself out as an outstanding housing professional and network with sector leaders
- The competition is free so you have nothing to lose!
What you could win
As well as the prestige that being a Rising Star brings, you will have the opportunity to guest edit an edition of Inside Housing and gain a year’s worth of mentoring from a sector leader